I am 19 weeks (almost 4 1/2 months) and all is well with the baby!!!
We had the "big" sonogram this week and the baby's measurements are good and he/she appears to be healthy. The due date is still estimated for November 10th. Our doctor, Dr Barmeyer, said that the radiologist adjusted my due date estimate to November 2nd, based on the size of the baby, but Dr B said he's not moving the date..."you two are going to have a bigger than average baby" he said...ha ha! Not alarmingly big or anything, he just didn't think that the measurements constituted a change in due date, since we are both tall people. But, we knew that - ha ha.
He also told us he likes to do another ultrasound around 34 weeks to check the baby and firm up the due date (as much as that's actually possible) so that's an added bonus! All of the prenatal blood work came back, too and there is basically no risk of any birth defects.
One thing that was a little disappointing to find out is that my placenta is in the front of my belly instead of on the top of my belly. There is no danger or anything, which is most important, but it will probably be longer than average before I feel the baby move. So instead of a couple more weeks, it might be 4 more weeks. We'll see...
As for me, I'm eating well (but hopefully not TOO well - ha), sleeping well and my knee is almost healed, so I can start getting some exercise again - I'm looking forward to that!
And Tre...he's good, too. He's very attentive to me and maybe more importantly, supportive of my new 8:30 bedtime - ha ha. I love him!!

Face

Face w/ eye

Hiney, legs, head, spine

5 toes!

Whole profile...see that cute nose?!
19 week belly
I love your blog! We had such a nice evening tonight . . . and it was wonderful to see your new house and more pictures of Baby Harris! We haven't seen you run, so it was fun to see your marathon pics and to read about your training and racing. Thanks for putting this all together. I'll keep following along!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you, all three of you!!
Ann
Oh my gosh the baby!!!! And Jen, just as I expected......you're flawless. You look terrific! I can't believe my friend Jen is having a baby!!! Yippee!
ReplyDeleteI never commented on this one..but I just LOVE that pic of the foot! So darn cute. And the profile pic is really good too! Can't wait to meet the little booger!
ReplyDelete