Tre's mom and his aunt, Jane, have since moved her up to Sonoma where Jane will be her caregiver. We are sad to see her move so far away, but grateful that she will be with family and not in a hospital for the duration.
The following weekend, Tre went on his annual pig hunt. His friend Patrick went with him again this year. Unfortunately, the pigs were not cooperating and they only saw one boar that they could shoot and lucky Tre, it was his turn to shoot first this year. No worries, though, there will still be about 40lbs of sausage from it (20lbs a piece is plenty).
While Tre was pig hunting, I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers...AT WORK! I was the envy of the women in the office (hee hee). He is very sneaky, too, because he actually ordered them before he left for hunting and I got a hand written card. VERY sweet.

A dozen purple roses and lilies! Note: Tre is not a fan of purple anything, so I had to ask him why he sent these in particular and he said he saw them in the window on display, thought they were really neat and "knew exactly what to do with them" - love it!
We drove by our house today and the termite company has it tented - woo hoo!! Another step closer to finalizing. We're scheduled to do our final walk through this week and are still scheduled to close on July 13th.
Circus? Nope...our future residence :o)


Oh wow. Well, what's up with the "new residence" It does look like a circus. What is that? Gerry....she looks amazing. So beautiful. I'm so happy that she has two wonderful Grandchildren to love and care for her. And I'm sure you are both lucky to have a special lady like that in your life. Um...Tre? Did you realize that you are sitting there with a gun in your hands and a boar on your lap? Just checking. :) Where in the heck do you go hunting in California? I thought all you all did out there was water ski, suntan and roll around on whatever the newest rolling device is (certainly not roller skates...that would just be way too old fashioned huh!) Well, I learn something new every day. This morning in a meeting the topic was humility and one guy said he heard a definition of humility that goes like this: "Humility isn't caring less about yourself. It's caring about yourself less." Hmm. Now that I read it, it could be taken in a way that would make it completely undo what was trying to be done. Anyway, I hope you like it! Un abrazo! (A hug!) Your Armigo, Scotty
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE that picture of Tre with the hog...it's SOOO awesome. If I were you, I would frame it for the new house..I am serious! (Oh and Tre, NICE JOB on the flowers.....very sweet!)
ReplyDelete