Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More

More fruit, more chase, more books...more just about everything. "mow"...I just love the way John Henry says it.

Everyday when JH and I get in the car to head to Cammi's house (Lil' Monkey's Daycare), almost immediately when I turn the car on, he starts asking for music. He can't quite say "music" yet, but he makes an M sound and says "pweeee" (music please). When I respond by asking him if he wants music, I look over my shoulder to see the back if his little blond head bobbing up and down.

He loves music...in the car, at home, in a store, anywhere - he always starts doing his little dance, but in the car it's unique, because during the 3 second pause between songs he adorably says "mow".

I always used to tell him there'd be more and kind of giggle to myself and recently I decided I didn't need to tell him that every time. Maybe if I stopped telling him there would be more, he'd learn that there would be more and stop "asking" for the next song. And then, I got worried that he'd stop asking - ha ha. I didn't realize how much I loved it until I thought about him not doing it anymore.

Obviously he'll catch on one of these days, so I'm going to enjoy that adorable "mow" from the backseat as long as I can.

Here's a picture of Cammi and John Henry - she is such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Ah - so sweet! JH and AJ have that in common. Except - for the longest time, AJ would sign "more" from the backseat (he is STILL signing) -- and of course, I was driving and couldn't "see" him asking. Cute pic of JH and Cammi - she really is a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete