Sunday, April 1, 2012

August 28, 2011

Just when I say there's a 3rd tooth coming, a 4th one emerges.  JH was up a couple of times last night, but a dose of ibuprofen helped him make it the rest of the night.  He had a runny nose and a lot of drool all day.  Definitely working on a tooth.

He learned how to work one of his toys today.  We've been showing him how to press the center down to make the piece inside turn and the balls to bounce and now he can press it down on his own.  Yay!

He was extra tired tonight.  Probably all that extra work pushing that tooth through.  He was asleep 15 minutes early and that never happens.

I took the clothes to Joanna today.  William is perfect.  I can't remember JH being that small (8 lbs), but he was.  I've heard a lot of of other moms say that and I didn't quite get it...I do now!  So, so tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment