Sunday, April 8, 2012

Giant Easter Eggs

I've heard my friend Elizabeth say innumerable times how she had such a good day with one or both of her boys and I always wondered what that would feel like. Ok...that doesn't sound EXACTLY how I mean it, but the last few days have been SO much fun with John Henry. He is an amazingly good little boy, but it just feels like things have really gelled lately (maybe it's because I've been getting more rest - thank YOU Tre) and it has really warmed my heart.

We had dinner with Tre's parents last night and while everyone was ordering and waiting for the food, JH and I wandered over to the mall and found these giant Easter eggs. As we were walking back to dinner, I took a moment and thanked God for letting me enjoy something so simple and wonderful as some one on one time with my little guy. I was one beaming mommy.

1 comment:

  1. :) These "moments" are the best (and, in my opinion, make the best blog posts). Love it.

    ReplyDelete