The party planners were awesome (a big, BIG thanks to Elizabeth and Shanna) and my friends and family were extremely generous! It was a very a special day!!

Prep time (Evie, Shanna's daughter, helped set up the tables)

Blocks and Primary Colors...a great theme for a "neutral" shower!

A cinnamon roll "cake" - Elizabeth is so creative

My mom and I

My other "moms" (Nance - Mother-in-law and Jayne - San Diego mom)

The awesome organizers that I mentioned (Shanna and Elizabeth...and Evie)

Me surrounded by all of Baby Harris' wonderful gifts

Some of my fabulous guests

More of my fabulous guests

My first and I think only tears (nice work Heather)...my mom almost got me, but I sucked it up

How many tp squares does it take to go around the belly? (I think we had a 4-way tie)

Nursery stocked with all the goodies

Tre even got a present (thanks Jayne). How fitting that he JUST happened to be wearing one of his many USC shirts - ha
that little USC shirt is ADORABLE!! And I love the pic of the nursery with all the gifts...so much to go through!
ReplyDeleteSuch a good time. Love the pic of you almost crying. It was a really great frame.
ReplyDelete