Wednesday, September 29, 2010

33 weeks

Roughly 7 weeks until the big reveal!!

We had an ultrasound and all is well. Baby Harris is head down. The head measured at 33 1/2 weeks and the femur measured at 36 1/2 weeks. The Dr said, "A long, skinny baby - perfect.". Estimated delivery weight is 8lbs.

I'm definitely starting to slow down and have begun feeling big, but I am still sleeping good, so I try not to complain too loudly. We finished our Birth Preparation classes, that means we're ready, right? Ha ha.

I felt what I think were the baby's hiccups for the first time today. I asked my doctor just last week why I hadn't felt them yet and while he said that I might not ever feel them, ta-dah at 10:00 this morning, there they were.

33 weeks

33 weeks

One might wonder... What did the baby bump look like at 7 weeks?

7 weeks

2 comments:

  1. GREAT post!! LOVE that baby bump....and I am getting SO anxious to find out what that little person is..BOY or GIRL?? So exciting!! I love the surprise -- oh, and you look FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture progression!!! I can't believe how close it's getting!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete