Sunday, May 23, 2010

A little Jen or Tre is on the way!

(Or as some of our friends like to say…a “future basketball star” is on the way – ha ha!)

Yep, it’s true! I’m almost 4 months along and we should have an addition to our family on (or around) November 10th.

I was lucky enough to be in the blessed 15% of women that DO NOT experience morning sickness. I had to change my eating habits a little so as not to have a severely empty stomach (especially 1st thing in the morning), but I never got “sick”. My skin (face) has been a challenge, as it’s been very oily since I got pregnant, but through making some changes to my regiment, I think I have a pretty good handle on it now - phew. My breasts have already had one growth spurt and I am now wearing a sports bra under my pjs. Attractive, huh?

I was looking forward to the 2nd trimester as I was told that it’s the “honeymoon” trimester. I was supposed to get my energy back and feel good and I do!

We got to hear the heartbeat for the 3rd time this past Wednesday and everything seems to be going well. In 4 weeks, we’ll have a sonogram and get more pictures. I can’t wait for the baby to measured and to confirm that all is well. And no, we are not planning on finding out the sex…

We feel very blessed and are super excited!!

A 2nd pink line!! (5 weeks)

7 weeks

11 weeks

11 weeks

11 weeks

15 weeks

4 comments:

  1. Yah!! The post I have been waiting for..LOVE the pictures....you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my baby is having a baby!! I've been SO waiting to meet your baby tummy - the pictures are great!
    I am so pleased and excited for the two, um, three, of you. : ) This is one lucky baby, to have you as Mom and Dad. Just think, the baby will have the best of both worlds - California gusto, and Montana fortitude!
    Love you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That is so exciting! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I'm way behind on the news! Congratulations!! You'll be a great mommy. By the way, I love the picture of your cat staring at the food dispenser. I need to get one of those for Brian, oh I mean our cat. : )

    ReplyDelete