***During my hiatus from blogging, I dabbled in journaling for all of 16 days. Figured I might as well transfer them for safe keeping.***
John Henry was up at his seemingly normal time of 5:45am. He really likes to crawl with a toy in his hand. Lately it's been a clip-on elephant that was attached to the snap-n-go that we bought off Craigslist.
It was really hot here today, so instead of cooking, JH and I went to Denny's for dinner. He had spaghetti and steamed broccoli (for the first time) and he liked it. It's fun that he gets to eat what we're eating now. Or at least something close to it. He's 9 months and 2 weeks old. I only had him in a diaper after his bath tonight. It was hot. It was the first time he has cruised around in only a diaper. He didn't mind one bit. Got into all of the same mischief...cat's food, cat's water, diaper garbage, tipped the lamp over, collapsed the drying rack (how he didn't get hurt in that one, I don't know, but am very grateful), etc.
We have a dog now. Aries. We got him from a guy in the military. He's 3 1/2 and is pretty good so far. He has some areas of improvement (where to potty, barking in the middle of the night and chewing), but we're working in it. I was so livid today when he pulled an eye out of brand new lizard puppet and tried to get another one out of another puppet. Not sure if I am going to salvage them or not.
Felt kind of bad putting JH in pjs tonight due to the heat, but it will cool down tonight and didn't want him to get cold. He's been sleeping for 2 hours now. I LOVE to look at him while he's sleeping. Simply adore it.
I finished The Help today and saw the movie. Great book and movie. Both for different reasons, but I tell you, I couldn't wait to get home and snuggle and love my child. If only he wasn't a 9 mo old boy on the move. There is very little time for snuggling.
I'm gonna lend LG's/JH's clothes to Joanna this weekend for William. Was fun and sad to go through all the teeny tiny clothes that JH used to wear. My big, handsome, growing boy. Oh and strong...that boy HATES the changing table these days and he doesn't make it easy to change a diaper. Crying, squirming, pitching a fit. Can't wait for him to outgrow that.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment