My Grandma's birthday is on St Patrick's Day, too, so I wanted to send her a little leprechaun for her special day. The hat was too big, but I got some fun shots.
Monday, March 21, 2011
My little leprechaun
St Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love any reason to dress up. Ok, so you don't really "dress up" for St Patrick's Day, but wearing green qualifies enough for me. I actually went to the grocery store on St Patrick's Day and I just loved seeing all the moms/dads with their kids all wearing green. It made me smile.
My Grandma's birthday is on St Patrick's Day, too, so I wanted to send her a little leprechaun for her special day. The hat was too big, but I got some fun shots.









My Grandma's birthday is on St Patrick's Day, too, so I wanted to send her a little leprechaun for her special day. The hat was too big, but I got some fun shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those BIG eyes are SO funny! He just isn't sure about that camera (he will have to get used to it, huh?) he he...cute pics! Love that boy!
ReplyDelete